In 1922, the “Women’s Division” of the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce was formed. By 1937, the division became self-sustainable and the Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Atlanta was chartered. The WCC planted the first tree downtown Atlanta, successfully lobbied to the Georgia Board of Regents for women to be admitted into universities and managed the Atlanta Dogwood Festival for decades before it became its own entity.
In 2016, the WCC was reorganized and includes an active International Women’s Division.
The International Women’s Division dates back to 2008. We began as a small network of international and expatriate women living in Amsterdam. Since then, the community has grown and evolved into a vast network of successful women entrepreneurs and executives living around the globe.